Welcome to "Focus B" of the Platinum Success System:
(Stabilizing My Income)
~How to become a consistent Recruiter & Performance Club Qualifier~
To earn your BMW Bonus...
Go for more than 5 points/mo & good retention*
For a chance to earn a Free Trip for two...
Go for more than 10 points/mo & good retention*
Know Your Numbers
a. Print and use the tracking documents below to measure your progress. Ask your coach to assist with filling them out after production hours:
b. Be kind to yourself. Don't beat yourself up over where you are or where you aren't. You cannot grow from where you think you should be or where you used to be, you can only grow from where you truly are.
Continue to listen to the Core Training 15-30 minutes each day for encouragement and direction.
c. Use your "2 a day follow up journal" & the "Rapid Funnel" phone app (see below) to keep track of everyone that you contact, expose, and follow up with.
My "Two a Day Follow Up Journal"
1. Get a composition book.
2. Draw a line to separate each page top from bottom.
3. Add 2 prospects per page (one on the top half, one on the bottom).
4. Update it daily as you prospect and expose. Include date, tools used, and anything you'll want to remember about them. (Who, what, where, how, why, when).
5. Use the "ABC Script" (page 9 in the launch packet) to invite by text, or by phone.
Prospect by LegalShield App
(Click Image below to enlarge)
Update your "Resources"
1. Login at www.prospectbylegalshield.com,
2. On the left click "resources".
3. In top right corner click "resources for app".
4. Click the green plus sign to add "resources NOT selected" to your app.
5. Click "save and close".
6. Download the "Prospect By LegalShield" app to your phone and login.
7. Add your prospects from your follow up journal into the automatic email campaigns! For questions click here: FAQ's
The Compound Effect Principle
Share your Numbers
a. Take a picture of your KPI tracking sheet & Presentation Chart daily.Send a copy to your support team leaders so they can assist you.
b. Find workout partners who can help you grow and keep you on track and do the same for them. Send each other your tracking sheets daily.
c. Join Team Platinum's Core Performance League. Participate in your groups weekly Performance Club Support Call. Think of it as a group of workout partners who get together by phone once a week to keep each other on track to earn your BMW bonuses and paid vacations for two. (click image below)
Grow your Numbers
a. Always be networking.
If you make networking a lifestyle, you'll always have plenty of people who can refer business to you. Make new friends and find creative ways to add value to one another. Make friends while you're out enjoying your life, attend networking events, join business referral groups, buy a list of local business opportunity seekers (leads), etc. Remember "a millionaire has a million friends". (click image below for tips)
b. Always be introducing.
Get out of your own way. (click image below)
c. Always be inviting.
(click image below)
Learn "The Baseball Diamond Recruiting Process" (here)